Fundamentals in Reproductive Endocrinology
- Cool Topics in Neonatology 2021
- Fetal Surveillance Education Program
- Fundamentals in Reproductive Endocrinology
The Women's Reproductive Services Unit is hosting a free online workshop for Obstetric registrars, RANZCOG trainees and candidates, general O&Gs, GPs and Hospital Medical Officers interested in reproductive endocrinology and IVF.
Date and time
Saturday 13 November, 9am-5.30pm (AEST)
- Infertility – investigation and treatment
- IVF – treatment, medications, complication
- Fertility preservation
- Egg freezing
Download the full schedule below.
Fill out the online registration form here. A link to the online workshop will be emailed to you.
For additional information, please email Reproductive Endocrinology and IVF Fellow Dr Daniel Lantsberg.