MSEP and The Maternity Connect Program
- MSEP & PROMPT Australia E-Learning Package
- Centre for Teamwork Excellence in Maternity Emergencies (CTEME)
- Maternity Update program
- Emergency Birthing Program
- Koori Maternity Services Education Program (KMS)
- MSEP and The Maternity Connect Program
Maternity Services Education Program and Maternity Connect
The Maternity Services Education Program (MSEP) and the Maternity Connect Program (MCP) are working together in partnership to support clinical education needs for rural and regional midwives.
The aim of the partnership is to coordinate clinical placement through the MCP and clinical education for midwives, ensuring that midwives have access to evidence based clinical education in preparation for clinical placement activities.
The MCP supports and facilitates a clinical placement for midwives to consolidate their knowledge after completing the MSEP training. This will ideally occur within six months of completion of an MSEP education program.
For further information about the MSEP programs please contact MSEP.