How to wear a face mask
- New visitors policy
- Your hospital visit or stay
- Screening measures
- Changes to services
- Advice for pregnant women
- COVID and feeding your baby
- Support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women
- Support for people with lived experience of disability
- Tips to reduce your risk
- How to wear a face mask
If you are leaving home you should wear a face mask such as a cloth mask or surgical mask if it is difficult to keep 1.5 metres apart from others.
Watch our video below about to wear a face mask effectively.
Find out more about face masks, including a guide on how to make a cloth mask, on the DHHS website.