Grants and funding
- Research Committee
- Animal Ethics Committee
- Human Research Ethics Committee
- Committee meetings & deadlines
- Conducting clinical trials
- Statistical support for research
- Grants and funding
- Ethics updates in relation to the EMR (EPIC)
The Women’s is committed to improving health and welling of women and newborns through research and innovation. Funding is vital in advancing research and its translation into clinical practice.
Research grants and funding support can be sourced via the Australian Government, Victorian Government, donations and bequests, philanthropic grants and research partners
Links to grant funding opportunities can be found under ‘Research’ on the Women’s staff intranet.