Graduate Nurse and Graduate Midwife combined applications
Bachelor of Midwifery / Bachelor of Nursing (dual registrant) candidates must apply via Midwifery/Nursing in the Victorian Allocation and Placement System (APS) – formerly Computer Match. Application requirements are clearly outlined on the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria website.
Please follow the two step process below:
- Use the link to the Women's online recruitment site at the bottom of this page
- Login or register to create an account if you haven't done so already
- Find the graduate position/program you are interested in, and click on Apply Now.
Please note that you will need to apply for each of the positions/programs you are interested in.
- Cover Letter of application (one page) addressed to Jill Blackman or Claire Watts, Clinical Education Parkville
- Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (CV) including two referees. The Women’s does not have a specific requirement regarding the length of your résumé/CV
- Certified copy of transcript of results or interim results.
- Clinical Appraisals: Your two most recent clinical appraisals - either midwifery or nursing (these can be one of each or two from midwifery or two from nursing).
- Completed Placement Preference Form. Every attempt will be made to place graduates in their preferred placement option.
Applicants will need to provide two clinical nursing/midwifery referees to the Victorian Allocation and Placement System (APS). Application requirements are clearly outlined on the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) website. At least one reference needs to be from an acute nursing placement.
This web page will be updated regularly to keep you informed of the progress of applications. Please check back regularly.
The Women’s will be conducting interviews in-person throughout late July and August.
For enquiries about the online application process, contact HR Enquiries.
For more information, email Clinical Education Parkville.