Graduate Nurse and Graduate Midwife Combined applications
Applications for the 2020 Combined Nursing and Midwifery program are now closed. Interview invitations have been sent to candidates shortlisted for first round interviews. More than one round of interviews may be required.
Bachelor of Midwifery / Bachelor of Nursing (dual registrant) candidates must apply via Midwifery/Nursing in the Victorian Allocation and Placement System (APS) – formerly Computer Match. Application requirements are clearly outlined on the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria website.
Please follow the two step process below:
- Use the link to the Women's online recruitment site at the bottom of this page
- Login or register to create an account if you haven't done so already
- Find the graduate position/program you are interested in, and click on Apply Now.
Please note that you will need to apply for each of the positions/programs you are interested in.
- Cover Letter of application (one page) addressed to Jill Blackman or Kate O'Donnell, Clinical Education Parkville
- Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (CV) including two referees together with a clear scanned photo of yourself on the front page of your résumé/(CV). The Women’s does not have a specific requirement regarding the length of your résumé/CV
- Certified copy of transcript of results or interim results.
- Clinical Appraisals: Your two most recent clinical appraisals - either midwifery of nursing (these can be one of each or two from midwifery or two from nursing).
- Completed Placement Preference Form. Every attempt will be made to place graduates in their preferred placement option.
Applicants will need to provide two clinical nursing referees to APS. Please refer to the APS website. At least one reference needs to be from an acute nursing placement.
This web page will be updated regularly to keep you informed of the progress of applications. Please check back regularly.
Interviews for the 2021 graduate intake will take place in August and September 2020.
For enquiries about the online application process, contact HR Enquiries.
For more information, email Clinical Education Parkville.