Graduate nurse applications
Masters and Bachelor of Nursing candidates must apply via Midwifery/Nursing in the Victorian Allocation and Placement System (APS) – formerly Computer Match.
The Women’s can only accept graduates through the APS system. If you are not eligible to register with APS (computer match) we cannot accept your application.
Applications for our 2024 Graduate Nurse Program will be open from Monday 5 June 2023 – Friday 7 July 2023.
Please follow the two-step process below:
- Use the link to the Women's online recruitment site at the bottom of this page
- Login, or register if you haven't done so already
- Find the graduate position/program you are interested in, and click on Apply Now.
Please note that you will need to apply for each of the positions/programs you are interested in.
- Cover Letter of application addressed to Claire Watts
- Résumé / CV including two referees. The Women’s does not have a specific requirement regarding the length of your résumé/CV, but 2-3 pages is usually sufficient
- Certified copy of transcript of results or interim results. E transcripts do not require certification
- Clinical Appraisals: Your two most recent clinical appraisals, one must be in an acute setting
- Completed Placement Options Preference Form. Every attempt will be made to place graduates in their preferred areas.
Applicants will need to provide two clinical nursing/midwifery referees to the Victorian Allocation and Placement System (APS). Application requirements are clearly outlined on the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) website.
This web page will be updated regularly to keep you informed of the progress of applications. Please check back regularly.
The Women’s will be conducting interviews in-person throughout late July and August.
Applicants will be advised whether or not they have been shortlisted for interview.
For enquiries about the online application process, contact HR.Enquiries@thewomens.org.au
For more information, please review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) resource.