Graduate nurse applications
Masters and Bachelor of Nursing candidates must apply via Midwifery/Nursing in the Victorian Allocation and Placement System (APS) – formerly Computer Match.
Please follow the two step process below:
- Use the link to the Women's online recruitment site at the bottom of this page
- Login or register if you haven't done so already
- Find the graduate position/program you are interested in, and click on Apply Now.
Please note that you will need to apply for each of the positions/programs you are interested in.
- Cover Letter of application addressed to Kate O’Donnell, Clinical Education Parkville. Your cover letter should identify the program you are applying for and your preferred start date (February or May 2021).
- Résumé / CV including two referees together with a clear scanned photo of yourself attached to the front of your résumé / CV. The Women’s does not have a specific requirement regarding the length of your résumé/CV, but 2-3 pages is usually sufficient
- Certified copy of transcript of results or interim results
- Clinical Appraisals: Your two most recent clinical appraisals, one must be in an acute setting
- Completed Placement Options Preference Form. Every attempt will be made to place graduates in their preferred areas.
Applicants will need to provide two clinical nursing referees to APS. Please refer to the APS website. At least one reference needs to be from an acute nursing placement.
This web page will be updated regularly to keep you informed of the progress of applications. Please check back regularly.
The Women’s will be utilising the PMCV administered SONRU Video Interview for 2021 Graduate Recruitment.
Shortlisting has now been finalised and applicants notified of the outcome. If you have not received email notification please first check your junk mail folder as it may be located there.
For enquiries about the online application process, contact HR Enquiries.
For more information, please review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) resource.