MSEP & PROMPT Australia E-Learning Package
- MSEP & PROMPT Australia E-Learning Package
- Centre for Teamwork Excellence in Maternity Emergencies (CTEME)
- Maternity Update program
- Emergency Birthing Program
- Koori Maternity Services Education Program (KMS)
- MSEP and The Maternity Connect Program
The Women’s Maternity Services Education Program (MSEP) has partnered with the UK’s PROMPT Maternity Foundation to adapt the PROMPT e-learning package for Australia.
The package supports the delivery of maternity education remotely and online, using the most up to date available information, supportive educational materials and simulation videos.
This Australian version of PROMPT e-learning is being distributed by MSEP to health services across Victoria.
Presentations for all standard maternity emergencies have been designed to be adapted and localised for each health service. There is also a selection of narrated presentations to provide guidance on the delivery of the content.
Topics available include:
- Maternal Critical Care and COVID-19
- Safer Baby Bundle
- Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance
- Maternal Collapse
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Cord Prolapse
- Impacted Fetal Head
Additional guidance videos for the PROMPT eLearning package are available on the Prompt Maternity Foundation YouTube channel.