Chronic Pelvic Pain Clinic
The Chronic Pelvic Pain Clinic (CPPC) provides multidisciplinary care for patients who suffer from persistent pelvic pain and wish to improve their quality of life.
- Multidisciplinary Pain Education
- Medical pelvic pain assessment
- Physiotherapy pelvic floor assessment and treatment
- Psychological assessment and treatment
- Dietetics and Nutrition assessment
- Women who have been seen by a gynaecologist at the Women’s (i.e. internal referral)
- Women who are willing to accept multidisciplinary pain management
- Women who have pelvic pain but have not been seen by a Gynaecologist or Obstetrician from The Women’s (i.e. external referral from GP/specialists or other hospitals)
- Women who have musculoskeletal lower back pain rather than pelvic pain
- Women who are drug dependant and are seeking opioid permit support
The clinic runs on Monday afternoons (excluding holidays).
Triage staff may assign your referral to a clinic with a shorter waiting time and with the most appropriate speciality focus.
Please complete and fax the Fast Fax Referral form
An acknowledgement letter will be sent directly to the patient and the GP will be notified. The patient will then receive a letter with the appointment details.