- So you’re going to have a baby!
- Prior to labour
- All about labour
- Natural strategies to work with labour
- Informed decision-making and medical pain management
- Common variations to spontaneous labour and birth
- After your baby is born
- Caring for your baby
- Learning to breastfeed
A brief introduction to our Childbirth Education program (online edition), how to get to the Women’s and where to go when you come to the hospital.
Additional information and resources
Downloads and Related Topics
Having your baby at the Women’s
This booklet contains all that you need to know about having your baby at the Women's. It includes the different pregnancy care options we offer and guides you week by week through your pregnancy until the birth of your baby. It also includes important information to consider after your baby's birth.
- Having your baby at the Women’s