The Women’s Disability Liaison Officer is available to support you, your family and carers to use the Women’s health services and access the care and treatment you need.
Please get in touch if COVID-19 measures are impacting your access to services.
Our Disability Liaison Officer can support you, your family and carers with:
- General support and advice on accessing the Women’s healthcare and services, including arranging transport to appointments.
- Specific support to access our clinical services including maternity, gynaecological, sexual and reproductive health, allied health and other hospital services.
- Support to access services at other hospitals, healthcare providers and organisations.
- Helping your care team to understand your specific needs and ensuring you are provided with safe, accessible and inclusive care during your hospital stay and outpatient clinic appointments.
- Support with accessing services such as the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Monday and Tuesday 7am-5.30pm
Thursday and Friday 9am-2:30pm
Excluding public holidays
A health professional may refer you (with your permission) or you may refer yourself by making direct contact with our Disability Liaison Officer.
What to bring