The Research Office supports research conducted at the Royal Women’s Hospital that improves the health and wellbeing of women and babies.
- provides advice to get your study up and running
- manages ethical review of the Women’s single site human research projects
- manages the governance of all research projects conducted at the Women’s
- assists with research management, including meeting legislative and regulatory requirements
- provides compliance oversight for your study.
For any queries, email the Research Office: Research.Ethics@thewomens.org.au
Learn about the steps researchers must take to seek approval for their project, from the Women's Research Committee and the Women's Human Research Ethics Committee.Learn more
Find out more about the governance framework at the Women's. This framework ensures the Women's is accountable for the scientific quality, ethical acceptability, and safety of our research.Learn more
Each year, researchers at the Women's are required to submit a progress report on their research by 31 March.Learn more
Resources to support research
Learn about Good Clinical Practice training, grants and funding, and options for statistical support.Learn more
Policy and guidelines
Information on the policy and guidelines under which the Women's conducts its research. This includes the Good Clinical Practice principles, the National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research, the Women's Research Policy, and more.Learn more