Strategies and plans
Strategic Plan 2022-2025
The Women’s Strategic Plan 2022-2025 is our roadmap for the next three years.
The Plan articulates the key strategies and initiatives we will implement as we work towards our vision: creating healthier futures for women and babies.
View or download: Strategic Plan 2022-25.
Reconciliation Action Plan 2022-24
We walk with First Nations peoples in a movement for a better future. Through our second Reconciliation Action Plan, we look forward to:
- strengthening our relationships and partnerships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients, consumers, staff, volunteers, organisations and stakeholders.
- promoting culturally safe practices across our organisation to ensure Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people receive high quality, accessible, and culturally appropriate care.
- increasing and improving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment opportunities and providing a culturally safe workplace for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff and volunteers.
- increasing our collective understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories, cultures, customs, and identities.
View or download: Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan 2022-2024.
Environmental Management Plan 2022-2027
This plan sets out the actions we will take to achieve the following targets for the hospital's operations:
- net zero carbon emissions by 2030
- having 100% of the Women’s energy supply met through renewable energy source from 2025 onwards
- the elimination of natural gas consumption from 2025 onwards
- diversion of 80 per cent food waste from landfill by 2030
- eliminating fleet emissions from 2025 through fleet conversion to hybrid / fully electric vehicles, and
- ensuring that all of the Women’s policy, strategy and procurement decisions consider sustainability, when they are reviewed.
View or download: Environmental Management Plan 2022-2027
Disability Action Plan 2019-2022
The Women’s Disability Action Plan strengthens our commitment to enhance the health and wellbeing of women and newborns with disability and provides a framework for how we will increase access and inclusion to appropriate health care and employment for people with disability.
View or download: Disability Action Plan 2019-2022.