Family Accommodation Service
The Family Accommodation Service provides temporary accommodation for patients and families who are from rural areas or interstate or are experiencing extreme crisis.
- Crisis accommodation
- Temporary accommodation
- Available to all patients who reside over 100 kilometres from the Women’s
- A patient and/or escort can only be considered for accommodation following an assessment by the Family Accommodation Coordinator or social worker
- Patients and/or their families who reside less than 100 kilometres from the Women’s Hospital UNLESS the situation for the patient and/or their family is assessed as critical. Fees apply.
- Risk, behavioural or safety issues have been identified
- All referrals to Family Accommodation are assessed for eligibility
- All bookings are dependent on availability
- If there are no vacancies, alternative commercial accommodation options can be suggested
- If in doubt, please contact the Family Accommodation Coordinator or clinic social worker
Bookings for Family Accommodation Service can be made between 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.