Parkville Health Hub
- Appointments & bookings
- Clinics & services
- COVID-19 Information Hub
- Childbirth education
- Health record requests
- Parkville Health Hub
- Patient fees & billing
- Rights & responsibilities
- Telehealth Service
- Your privacy
- Your visit
Quick and easy access to your hospital information
Health Hub is a secure and easy way for you to see and manage information about the treatment and care you receive at the Women’s in Parkville.
Using the Health Hub website or mobile device app, you will be able to:
- See details of your upcoming appointments.
- Change or cancel your appointment (with some exceptions).
- See information about your recent visits, in some cases including notes from your healthcare team.
- Find your test results (usually available within 8 days).
- Check your medicines and request a repeat prescription.
- View details of your healthcare team.
If you’re receiving care at any neighbouring hospitals – Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, The Royal Melbourne Hospital or The Royal Children’s Hospital – you’ll be able to see those details too.
Sign up to Parkville Health Hub
You will need an activation code to sign up to Health Hub.
You can ask for an activation code at your next hospital visit, or you can complete and return a sign up form.
When you have an activation code, go to health-hub.org.au and click on ‘sign up now’ to set up your account.
Download the app
Access your hospital information when and where you need it with the Health Hub app.
Read the Health Hub FAQs to find out more about the sign up process, access, privacy and security, information in Health Hub and more.
Contact the Parkville Health Hub Help Desk for technical support, feedback or questions.