Enrolled Nurse Transition to Practice Programs
We provide a learning environment that facilitates motivation and self-directed learning, and the development of a professional identity, with support and guidance.
The Women’s provides graduate registered enrolled nurses with many opportunities to learn and consolidate their learning in a variety of women’s health settings.
Employment as a graduate for 52 weeks with various commencement dates in 2023.
The following placement areas are available to Enrolled Nurse graduates in our program:
- Day Surgery Unit
For further information, please email the Clinical Education team.
Applications are closed and no further applications can be accepted. At this stage there are no plans to offer an EN graduate program in 2024.
Please follow the application process below when applications open:
- use the link to the Women's online recruitment site (e-Recruit)
- login or register with e-Recruit if you haven't done so already
- find the Enrolled Nurse Graduate Position and click on apply now.
- cover letter of application addressed to Claire Watts, Clinical Education Parkville
- résumé / CV including a clear scanned picture of yourself in professional dress on the front
- include two referees
- certified copy of transcript of results or interim results
- clinical appraisals: your two most recent clinical appraisals from clinical placements
- Graduate Enrolled Nurse Placement options - completed form.
Interviews will be via Webex. Interview dates to be confirmed.