Enrolled Nurse Transition to Practice Programs
We provide a learning environment that facilitates motivation and self-directed learning, and the development of a professional identity, with support and guidance.
The Women’s provides graduate registered enrolled nurses with many opportunities to learn and consolidate their learning in a variety of women’s health settings.
Full-time employment for 52 weeks with various commencement dates in 2023.
The following placement areas are available to Enrolled Nurse graduates in our program:
- Elective Surgery/Pre-admission Clinic
- Gynaecology & Women’s Cancer services: 5 North
- Perioperative Suites
- Day Surgery Unit
- Women’s Health Clinics
- Neonatal Special Care Unit
For further information, please email the Clinical Education team.
Applications are not yet open.
Please follow the application process below when applications open:
- use the link to the Women's online recruitment site (e-Recruit)
- login or register with e-Recruit if you haven't done so already
- find the Enrolled Nurse Graduate Position and click on apply now.
- cover letter of application addressed to Claire Watts, Clinical Education Parkville
- résumé / CV including a clear scanned picture of yourself in professional dress on the front
- include two referees
- certified copy of transcript of results or interim results
- clinical appraisals: your two most recent clinical appraisals from clinical placements
- interview details.