- GP Liaison Unit
- Parkville Connect
- Shared Maternity Care
- Clinic Access Centre
- GP News
- GP continuing professional development
Access patient information in the Parkville Electronic Medical Record
Parkville Connect is the provider portal for the shared Electronic Medical Records at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, the Royal Children’s Hospital, The Royal Women’s Hospital and Peter Mac. Parkville Connect allows GPs (and other health professionals) secure access to patient information such as:
- Upcoming and past hospital visits, including alerts when your patient has been seen at the hospital
- Inpatient and outpatient progress notes
- Discharge and after-visit summaries
- Laboratory and imaging results
- Allergies, medical history and medications
GPs can view records for patients who have nominated their GP practice at the Women's. For patients who are attending a GP practice temporarily, relevant information for that patient can be released to Parkville Connect for viewing as per the usual information request process if the practice is registered for Parkville Connect.
Register for Parkville Connect
To register your practice and associated clinicians for Parkville Connect, please ensure that all your practice information is up to date in the National Health Services Directory (NHSD) as we use this to verify all details.
It is recommended that all clinicians are included when registering your practice.