Access patient information in the Parkville electronic medical record
Parkville Connect is a secure web-based portal providing GPS, specialists and other healthcare professionals with information in the Parkville electronic medical record (EMR).
Parkville Connect will give you secure access to information about your patient’s treatment at the Women’s, Melbourne Health, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, or The Royal Children’s Hospital.
Access to your patient’s EMR is only for the records of patients who you are treating and who consent to your access.
Registered users will get secure, read-only access to information such as:
- Upcoming and past hospital visits, including alerts when your patient has been seen at the hospital
- Inpatient and outpatient progress notes
- Discharge and after visit summaries
- Laboratory and imaging results
- Allergies, medical history and medications
Register for Parkville Connect
GPs, specialists and other healthcare professionals must register for access to Parkville Connect.
Visit www.parkvilleconnect.org.au for more details and to register.u for more details and to register.